Kurt,

I understand your comments regarding putting Monkeywrench in the Test
namespace, however, I believe CGI is probably not the best name for
it, especially since the group I work with doesn't write many cgi's,
we mostly write handlers with mod_perl. I admit that Monkeywrench was
originally meant to be just an HTTP testing app, but the code has
grown to be generic enough to have Monkeywrench become a testing app
for everything from LDAP to databases. And while I understand that
Monkeywrench really doesn't explain what it does, I would hate to
lock it into a specific pigeonhole like CGI or HTTP.

Also keep in mind that many modules have names which don't
specifically say what they are, ie Mason, Tangram, etc...

At this point I believe the best namespace for Monkeywrench would be
Test::Monkeywrench. Please let me know what you think.

Regards,

derek cline                  310.228.6923
software engineer            cnation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]            icq# 4190789