Hi !

I would like to get registered on CPAN and contribute some modules of
Perl/Tk

So far it's the "XGrid.pm"-widget that is already available from my
homepage. "http://members.nextra.at/hfbuch/edoc/spinoffs"

Recently some girls/guys from the ptk-list asked me to shift that to
CPAN,but so far i do not have a directory there.

Here comes my data:
Name: Thomas Schmickl
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HP: http://members.nextra.at/hfbuch/edoc
User-ID: SCHMICKL
Contribute: XGrid.pm
DSLI: RdpO
cell styles. Something like the base of a spredsheet without calculations
so far.

(When I have a directory on CPAN, I will do some fixes in the module to
fit the CPAN
demands (like VERSIOn-info etc), so please do not complain about the
missing of that stuff yet.
It will be CPAN-compatible before I will upload it.)

Thanks, thomas.

! ATTENTION: NEW REPLY ADRESS BELOW  !
Thomas Schmickl,
Department for zoology