>  > 1. Can I keep Cfe.pm?
>
> Oh my, if you have no idea what cfengine is, how much will the name
> tell you?

There are other modules with similar cryptic names.
Like LWP.

>  > 2. The code will be GPL, is that enough?
>
> Enough for what?

I assume CPAN isn't interested in non-free licenses.
(I wouldn't use a non-free module if there are alternatives.)

>To have a well founded standing in the perl
> community, GPL is a bit short of the expectations. Most perl modules
> on CPAN are optionally (for the user) under GPL *or* Artistic license.
> CPAN currently has no restrictions to enforce that, but that's mostly
> because 99% fit anyway.

This module is copyrighted to the company I work for, but they
let me publish it under GPL.
The reason I ask is if GPL is enough or if you want the Artistic.
And other communities, like Debian, has hard demands on the license.