Hello!

I am recently wrote a new Perl5 module named CGI::SSI, which may be of
interest to a lot of web-developers. It is an alternative to famous
Apache::SSI modules, but it doesn't require mod_perl (this is an
advantage to those who are using public hosting services).
This is my first entry to PAUSE, so I am requesting both namespace
(CGI::SSI) and PAUSE account (VADIM).

The requirements:
Name: Vadim Ponomarenko
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: none
ID: VADIM

DSLI:
Name           DSLI  Description                                Info
SSI            bdpf  Implement SSI for Perl CGI                 VADIM

----
Vadim Y. Ponomarenko