><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

 > On 9 Jan 2001, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
>> We have a namespace clash. CGI::SSI is already uploaded:

 > Sorry, I was unattantive while choosing the name for the module. The new
 > name is CGI::SSI_Parser.

Sorry to pester you, but could you give us a small insight as to why
CGI::SSI isn't up to the task you want to solve and why
CGI::SSI_Parser should be listed in the module list?

The submissions to this list are often used as a searchable resource
by perl users, so it would be appropriate to explain the positioning
of a new module within the CPAN at least once. Thanks In Advance!

--
andreas

cpan> m CGI::SSI