By popular request, I put an HTML::Tree module in the HTML-Tree dist that I
released the other day...
 http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=HTML-Tree
...since a module-name search at search.cpan.org revealed no existing
HTML::Tree module in CPAN:
 http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=HTML%3A%3ATree
That made sense to me, as it was some time ago (see the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
archives for early November 2000) that Paul Lucas said he would get around
to deleting his in[ae]ptly titled HTML_Tree dist (containing a HTML::Tree)
from CPAN.

However, when I search from the CPAN shell for HTML::Tree, all I see is:

cpan> m HTML::Tree
Module id = HTML::Tree
    CPAN_VERSION 1.2
    CPAN_FILE    C/CP/CPJL/HTML_Tree-1.2.3.tar.gz
    INST_FILE    (not installed)

And, oddly, there's still an HTML_Tree dist in
http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/C/CP/CPJL/ as well as
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/HTML/

Is some part of CPAN out of sync with some other part?
And, more pointedly, can someone just go delete Lucas's module, since he's
made a surly point of forgetting to do so?

--
Sean M. Burke  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.spinn.net/~sburke/