  > On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 03:26:21PM +0200, Andreas J. Koenig wrote:
 >> > The interface choices... where would you put AnyLoader?  You use it
 >> > and it just works.  Perhaps 'm' for 'magical'? :) I think this has
 >> > befuddled other modules as well.  Lingua::Romana::Perligata and Bleach
 >> > are listed as having an OO interface, which doesn't seem right, but
 >> > perhaps he put in O for 'other'?  Perhaps 'l' for things which modify
 >> > the language itself?
 >>
 >> I hope the authors notice wrong DSLIP statements and correct them. The
 >> widget is just about 6 months old. What I need to do next is write
 >> them authors about it.

  > Well, the problem is there's no "Interface Style" entry that really
  > matches things like AnyLoader, Lingua::Romana::Perligata, Bleach, DNA,
  > etc...  'l' for 'modifies the language' would be a nice addition to
  > cover such things.

Shame on me, I have looked neither at Bleach, DNA, and L:R:P would
need an s for silly? AnyLoader seems to be a pragma, it seems. A few
years agon people were so polite to create a rootlevel namespace of
Silly

Silly::
::StringMaths      adpf? Do maths with letters and strings            SKINGTON

We should promote that again.

 >> > Oh, that's a whole 'nuther discussion!  It relied on Email::Valid
 >> > (which, notably, isn't in the module list) so I went by that.  If I
 >>
 >> Very unfortunate. Email::Valid was never posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  > Shall we poke the author?

Nah, I hope to address something like that in the inventory letter
that I'm planning. It shall be sent to every author automatically.

 >> > was to do it over again, I would have called it Mail::Find, yes.  I
 >> > could probably be convinced to change the name (keeping around the old
 >> > for compatibility).
 >>
 >> I'm in favor of a rename.

  > Ok, I'll do it next release.

Thanks!