Hello,

I would like to register as a CPAN contributor.

Name: Malte Ubl
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preferred User-ID: MALTEU

Initially, I'm planning to contribute the module Data::Void.
Method calls against the class or its instances return a new
instance of the class. Stringification of the objects returns
undef.
At first sight this might seem pretty silly, but it has some
really handy applications. Consider a script generated web page
which you use to change records in a db. With this module you can
use the very same script to make a new entry to the database, just
by exchanging the for example DBIx::Recordset object with an object
of Data::Void. You wont get any errors and the page is empty.
If that's what you want, you saved a lot of time.

Bye,
->malte