Telephony::Phonedev     bdcO  Interface to the Linux Telephony API
Data::BinStruct         bdpO  Object-oriented access to binary data structures

The released speech and audio related modules (i.e. the ones listed
with 'R') are available at http://www.cepstral.com/source/.  They have
just recently been released to the outside world, so I can't really
point you to anywhere they've been discussed (although we have shared
them with some people on #perl IRC).

--
David Huggins-Daines              -                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      http://www.pobox.com/~dhd/