name: jon schatz
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: www.divisionbyzero.com
uid: BLUELINES
what i'll contribute: i've got several things brewing right now.

1) I've patched up IPChains.pm to fix a bug. I emailed the author 6
months ago, and never heard back. So I'd like to make that publc.
2) I've re-written Sys::HostIP as Sys::IP, which actually works on every
*nix that I could test it on. I've got another version of it as well
that uses libpcap, which I'd like to release as well.
3) I've been porting nmap (www.insecure.org/nmap) to perl. i've got
several scans already implemented. by the end, i (hope) to have the os
detection vi tcp working as well.
4) i've begun working on another module to implement ofir akin's os
detection via icmp, although this is a low priority right now.

these are my current projects, but being unemployed has given me enough
time to possibly start more.

-jon

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || www.divisionbyzero.com
"You are in a twisty little maze of Sendmail rules, all confusing."