What I plan to contribute:

   * Data::Config  (v0.9.1)
       Description
         Data::Config is a Perl module that can read configuration
         files with a simple but very flexible syntax.

       Availability
         Free software licensed under the Artistic License and the GPL.

       Status
         Despite it's version number, I consider it quite complete as it
         fits my current needs. I use it to create my web site in
conjunction
         with HTML::Template, and I also use it for my Japanese to French
         Dictionary.

   * Net::DictServer  (v0.2.0 beta)
       Description
         Net::DictServer is a Perl module that allows one to easily create
         a DICT server (RFC 2229).

       Availability
         Free software licensed under the Artistic License and the GPL.

       Status
         This module is currently not finished thought most parts are
         functionnal.

   * Html2Wml  (v0.5.x)
       Description
         Html2Wml is a Perl CGI that can do on-the-fly HTML to WML
         conversion. It can also be used on the command line to create
         static WML pages.

       Availability
         Free software licensed under the GPL.

       Status
         The current version (v0.4.8r2) is a monolith Perl program, but
         the version 0.5 will be written in a modular way, in order to
speed
         up the conversion. As a result, the conversion engine might be
         used as any Perl module.

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas for anyone who will
read this mail.

Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
  -- - --- -- - -- - --- -- - --- -- - --[ http://www.maddingue.org ]