hello

I'd like to apply for a cpan id, please. here's the requested information:

name: William Ross

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

homepage: http://www.spanner.org/will/

preferred user id: 'thpfft', assuming that i can't have 'will'.

planned contributions:

the impetus for my request is currently called TagFilter.pm, while it
waits for a namespace. It's a subclass of HTML::Parser that limits
the markup of html to an arbitrary set of tags, tag attributes and
tag attribute values, and can be as coarse or fine-grained as the
caller wishes. i use it to filter user input before storage, but it's
fairly versatile and could, for example, be used to remove all tag
attributes with a certain value across a set of pages, or all image
tags during low-bandwidth translation.

You can see it at  http://www.spanner.org/will/TagFilter/

In the longer term, I spend most of my time developing content
management systems for big charities, and run
http://www.amnesty.org.uk and http://www.scope.org.uk as well as
several other more activist-led sites, so there are frequently
occasions when i need to develop something that will be generally
useful if done sufficiently well.

I'm also hoping to be able to help with developments around
Class::DBI, since I use it constantly, but that conversation hasn't
started yet and probably won't until there's something I can show
people as evidence of worth :)

thanks

will