    anything to try or use. His module appears (from the README) to be
    Date::Time.

    I'd prefer just Date::, but I have several objects (Date and Time
    currently, DateTime and Timestamp in the future) and I thought it
    best to keep all my work in the same scoped package. Date::Object
    seems plain enough--an OO interface to dates. Thus the name choice.

    Again, I'm not trying to duplicate work and I don't want to dismiss
    anyone's hard work, but it appears that nothing else is done or
    ready to be used. While my module might have chosen some poor
    designs that I am unaware of, it appears to work nicely and get the
    job done. I'm hoping it will be useful to others as well, even if I
    did it in a non-optimal way.

  enteredby:   MLUKER (Matt Luker)
  enteredon:   Sun Sep 23 14:23:59 2001 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Date::
::Object          bdpOp OO wrapper that allows math operations       MLUKER

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=01100000_09940a40ff9e3570&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=01100000_09940a40ff9e3570&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1