  similar:
    Date::Time

  rationale:

    I chose Date::Object because it reflects the nature of the
    package--i.e. it is date/datetime centric and it provides an OO
    interface to dealing with this type of data.

    I've looked for this, and I can't find it. Date::Time is close, but
    not nearly as functional. The mathemagical nature of my
    implementation makes it extremely useful when comparing dates or
    iterating over certain periods (e.g. to create a calendar or search
    across a certain time period in a log file).

    I tried submitting this about 2 years back. I was told to check
    into someone else's work so as not to risk having too many
    implementations. To be honest, I was bummed that my work appeared to
    be all for nothing and I just let it drop. Well, two years later,
    I'm still finding mine useful and still not seeing the other guy's
    work in the archive.

    So, here it is again :-) I promise to not be so silly this time.

  enteredby:   MLUKER (Matt Luker)
  enteredon:   Tue Jan 21 19:32:44 2003 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Date::
::Object          RdpOl DateObj, a mathemagical Date object library  MLUKER

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

PS: The following links are only valid for module list maintainers:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=af100000_244b82be725432ba&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_preview=1
Immediate (one click) registration:

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_mod&USERID=af100000_244b82be725432ba&SUBMIT_pause99_add_mod_insertit=1