Name: Lars G. T. Jørgensen
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.satanic.dk/
preferred user-ID: LARSGT or LARS or LARSJ (in that order)

I'm working on a module called Acme::Fitness witch contains methodes
for calculating BMI and some other popular formulars.

I'm also working on a debug module (called Debug right now, will change)
that enables a program to trace into Module or Module::subroutine.

Another plan of mine is to make Gedcom::CGI into something use full.
Maybe adding a interface for accessing .ged files and a database
in a uniform way. To enable Gedcom.pm applications to grow in a
nice way.

--
Mvh|Regards, Lars
Student at Department of Computer Science and Department of Psychology
University of Copenhagen --- http://www.diku.dk/students/larsj/
When's the last time you used duct tape on a duct? -- Larry Wall