I'm getting ready to post some modules and I believe that I have the
most relevant names attached to them.
  One extracts LVM data and the other extracts FileSystem data.  The main
reason I did the Filesystem module was that it parses the bdf command and
mount command and reads through the fstab all in one remote session (If you
choose remote).  So its not really just df output.  Also, the I'd like to
keep the module's options consistant with the others.
    So I beleive that the FS module is HPUX specific enough to be on its
own.  There is a small possibility that the LVM module could be used with
Linux's LVM implementation but I have no experience with it or its output
format.  I believe that AIX also uses LVM but its commands are reversed. so
pvdisplay would be displaypv.  Again,  I have to experience with that
either.
    So there is the possibility that you could make an LVM class but its not
really a filesystem, its a volume manager like Veritas VVM? Either way I'd
like to put them under HPUX.  What do you all think?  So, I'd like
HPUX:::LVM and HPUX::FS to go along with the existing HPUX::Ioscan.

Thanks,

-Chris