I have a module that needs a name.  I've looked through the Camel,
browsed through CPAN, and nothing seems to be suggesting itself as
obvious.

Thanks for any help y'all can provide.

The (current) module documentation:

NAME
     Which::Phase

SYNOPSIS
      use Which::Phase qw- block :in -;

      if(block eq 'BEGIN') {
        print "We are in a BEGIN block\n";
      }

      if(in_END) {
        print "We are finishing up\n";
      }

DESCRIPTION
     This module allows determination of the phase the Perl
     compiler and interpreter are in, one of BEGIN, INIT, END, or
     CHECK, or "undef"ined if none of the four apply.

METHODS
     All of the functions listed here are importable.  The import
     tag ":in" may be used to name all the functions beginning
     with "in_".

     block
         This will return one of the four strings BEGIN, INIT,
         END, or CHECK if Perl is current running that phase.  If
         Perl is not running one of those phases, then this will
         return "undef".

     in_BEGIN
         This will return true of the code is being run in a
         BEGIN block.

     in_CHECK
         This will return true of the code is being run in a
         CHECK block.

     in_CODE
         This will return true if the code is not being run in
         any of the four phases.

     in_END
         This will return true of the code is being run in an END
         block.

     in_INIT
         This will return true of the code is being run in an
         INIT block.

--
James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix