I'm aware there has been some precedence to denying organizational PAUSE
id's in the past.  I'd like to revisit this for the following reasons:

1)  The company at which I'm the VP of Software Development has created
a number of modules which we feel could be of benefit to the Perl
Community at large.

2)  Perl is used in a large number of varied system, including
production, development, R&D, QC/QA, and data scrubbing.  Our code is
stable, clean and well documented.

3)  The issue at hand is that any PAUSE id our modules are uploaded
under *must* be an organizational id, as opposed to any individual
programmer.  This ensures that only a select few of our staff can access
PAUSE, but that we do have redundancy to support the modules.  This also
ensures that, should an employee leave our company, they are not able to
claim any rights to the module(s), nor are we locked out of
accessing/updating/caring for our modules.

4)  I could make a few more points, but I think the above are sufficient
for now.

I hope you'll reconsider the current standing practice and approve the
issuing of organizational PAUSE ids.

Thank you,
-dsp