hi folks,

not sure if my answer to Kurt's note got lost in the din.  If so, please
consider the following as a re-send.  If it wasn't lost, then  consider
this to be more noise amongst the signal.

Thanks~
-dsp

### start copy ###
Dear Kurt,

Please see:

Request submitted 08 Feb 02.  I've emailed Tim Bunce on the subject of
using DBI as a PAUSE ID and he's not yet returned my mail of 17 Feb 02
(ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Additionally, The Perl Mongers has
given databuilt "dbi.pm."

Anyway, if you'd be so kind as to set it up the ID per the request
above, I'd be very appreciative.

Thank you for your time and your assistance.
Kind Regards,
-dsp
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>