I have written a perl module that I would like to store on CPAN.

Name: Daniel Shane
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HomePage: None Yet
ID: DSHANE

Net::Libnet is a module that implements some perl bindings for the popular
Libnet C library.

Net::Libnet provides a simple API for commonly used low-level network
functions (mainly packet injection). Using Net::Libnet, it is easy to build
and write arbitrary network packets. It provides a portable framework for
low-level network packet writing and handling (use Net::Libnet in
conjunction with Net::Pcap, and just about anything can be done).
Net::Libnet includes packet creation at the IP layer and at the link layer
as well as a host of supplementary and complementary functionallity.