Hello, maintainers.
I would like to join to CPAN module authors.

Name    : Masanori HATA
Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:
User-ID : HATA

Contribution:
I made a module for fetching historical stock quotes
from Yahoo! (Japan) Finance site.

I see, there are some similar modules under the Finance
category. However, our Japanese language's multibyte
character codes cause some differences and may have
some potential problems.
Hence, both Yahoo! USA and Yahoo! Japan cannot be
simply dealt with in a same way.
I am ashamed but an easy solution for above is to
separate Japanese local specific modules.
(Idealisticly, those will be marge to other formar
international modules as a part in the future.)

I am planning to make a series of financial tools
for Yahoo! (Japan) Finance under the same sub category
like Finance::YahooJapan::XXX (this name space is just
for a example by now. After registration processed, I
wish to propose).

Best regards,

--
Masanori HATA / "Good Thoughts, Good Words and Good Deeds"