Hello Ivan,

[Quoting Ivan Neulander, on May 14 2002, 10:19, in "registration"]
> I've written a module that extends Getopt::Long to handle flags with
> multiple sets of whitespace-separated arguments.

I have a new version (no release dates, yet) of Getopt::Long in
development that allows option specs like "beta=s" (as usual, exactly one),
"bozo=s{0,1}" (none or one), "mail=s{1,}" (one or more) and so on.

> > test.pl -bozo jubus gaga
> Option '-bozo' allows at most 1 argument.

Hmm. I think this is highly counter-intuitive and totally different
from everything I've seen so far.
I'd expect 'gaga' to be treated as a non-flag arg.

-- Johan