Hi.
I have a written a module which provides a generic interface
to the color/attribute capabilites of some common terminal
types, mainly VT102/ANSI and the Windows command window Console.
It also (currently) targets an HTML generator backend, and a
"no op" backend which simply ignores color/attribute information.
Although I have no plans to extend the module's capability to
include other terminal-related ops, like cursor movement and
readkey/readline stuff, it is a possible future direction.

The module provides essentially two things:
1. a function for composing "attributed text" objects, which are
  output-channel class independent; and
2. a set of output channel pseudo-filehandles, which know how to
  interpret the attributed-text objects appropriately.

Can anyone give advice on what this module should be called?
I'm thinking it might fit under Term::, but beyond that, I
don't know.

Thanks in advance,
John Douglas Porter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]