DR BANKOLE ADEKANMI.
 Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
 Lagos - Nigeria.

        VERY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 I am writing you this confidential letter irrespective
 of the fact that we have not met or known before or
 done anything in common but I want to be positive
 minded that in spite of all these, you will listen to
 my plead and give me a favourable answer.

 A Foreigner, one Engineer Johnson Creek, oil
 Merchant and a good customer of our esteem bank Union
 Bank Plc. Is being detained since last year by the
 Nigerian Government authorities relating to Oil
 bunkering deals. Prior to his problem, Engr. Creek
 banked with us here at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.,
 Lagos, and had a closing balance of USD27.6M  (twenty-seven Million,
 six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

 Engr. Creek in confidence has mandated me to do
 everything within my capability to ensure his money is
 taken out immediately to avoid the Nigerian Government
 finding out and thereby confiscate the money.

 Secondly, since he has been in problem, non-of his
 relations has appeared neither his wife. It is based
 on this situation that I am making this contact to you
 to be of assistance so that this money can be remitted
 into your account because my very self-do not have any
 offshore account in other to accommodate the fund. As
 a civil servant working under Federal laws, we are not
 permitted to operate foreign account especially
 somebody like me occupying sensitive position in the
 bank.

 Consequently, Engr. Creek has given me mandate to
 conclude this matter and even negotiate on his behalf
 the percentage rate that will be offered to you for
 the assistance rendered. Therefore, you are to have
 10% (negotiable) of this money for your assistance
 while the rest belongs to Engr. Creek. I am to take
 control of this fund on his behalf until his problem
 is resolved and possibly invest it in your country.
 All the same, you are being assured that this
 transaction will not involve any risk on your side or
 legal implication, as we will do all our best with
 your support to conclude the transaction in three
 weeks time and meet you in your country.

 Finally, should you be willing to assist in this
 offer; get in touch with me on the above e-mail
 address for more classified detailed explanation
 regarding procedures as to how effectively the entire
 procedure will be like until this money is remitted to
 your bank and disbursement follows. However we wish
 you will not disappoint us or bring let down the type
 of bosom trust we intend to bestow on you, as we are
 very much keen in executing this project within the
 shortest period.

 Please reply immediately on receipt of this letter and
 kindly maintain confidentiality.

 Looking forward to hearing from you.

 Regards,

 DR BANKOLE ADEKANMI.