In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Arthur Corliss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, _brian_d_foy wrote:

> >    1. Not register it.  This maintains the current situation.

> Your preference against this namespace notwithstanding, what happens if some
> does get a module approved in this namespace?  I have to think that you don't
> want rogue squatters already there.

well, as long as i am around, i'm going to know that the namespace
belongs to you.

if, bu chance, it somehow happens, you can work it with the other
person who might have not known you had the namespace, and if you
can't, someone here should be able to mediate the situation.  no one
else should get your namespace, registered or not.

> >    3. Convince somebody else to register it to you.

> > remember that the PAUSE admins are a loose collection of volunteers,
> > and not all of us have been doing the work all of the time.

> Right.  Sorry, but your visibility in the community far exceeds mine, so I
> have to think the other admins are more likely to defer in response to your
> objections.

unlikely, i might be more visible, but i'm certainly not scary to the
other admins.  :)

please send all messages back to [EMAIL PROTECTED]