* Andreas J. Koenig ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [030123 08:38]:
>> For my feeling, the focus of all responses till now is that the main issue
>> about user information is that it is stored in an address book.  For me, the
>> main issue is that it is easily accessible and smart.

> If an Addressbook::Entry object is not easily accessible and smart it
> is clearly not an option. Otherwise it might be good for reuse.

Conclussion: it is not an option.

>> A User::Indentity combines information from many sources for a temporal
>> existence.  Calling the module anything which implies that it is persistent
>> information is wrong.  Calling it anything which restricts itself to a
>> single source of data is a mistake as well.

> The name Addressbook::Entry does not necessarily imply persistency or
> single data source. It's just a metapher everybody understands.

Let's hope people understand what it is to have an identity...  or create
a new identity.  This is not only the area of Philosophers and Secret
Service.
--
               MarkOv       %-]

drs Mark A.C.J. Overmeer                                MARKOV Solutions
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]