Hi Johan,

> Nice submission, but there's a problem:  In the Netherlands we also
> have a Postbank, which is quite different from the German Postbank.
Oooops ...

> Would it be desirable/necessary to indicate that it is the German
> Postbank the module is for? E.g., Finance::Bank::DE::Postbank.
Yes, I think a renaming / clarification is quite necessary !

I think I'll rename it to Postbank_de (supposing that the .nl Postbank is at
Postbank_nl) - since opening a whole DE::-tree just for german banks ...
Hmmm - dosen't sound that bad either. I'll consider renaming it and I'll
also discuss this on Perlmonks, and then I'll decide :-)

Thanks,
-max