Hi,

HTML::Scrubber has had no releases since 2004, and the author podmaster has no
perl related activity that I can see since 2006.

HTML::Scrubber has a number of bugs filed against it including a security
related bug.

podmaster's email - crazyinsomn...@yahoo.com - which podmas...@cpan.org also
redirects to - is no longer an active yahoo account (mail bounces).  I do not
know a real name for podmaster and cannot find alternative contact information.

I'd like to offer to take up maintainership of HTML::Scrubber.
Intention is to deal with the bug queue and do basic maintenance, no great
plans for massive rework or world domination.

Would you support this?

My PAUSE id is NIGELM

        Nigel.