Hi Zefram, hi all,

On 04/10/2011 08:24 AM, Zefram wrote:
Matt S Trout wrote:
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:43:16AM +0100, Zefram wrote:
I wish to take over maintenance of Data::Alias.  I have recently published
a substantial patch to update it for post-5.10 Perls, but the author
(XMATH) is unresponsive.
If we don't hear anything from xmath for a few months, we can consider the
module to be yours.

It's been 5.5 months since we discussed that.  I've kept Data-Alias up
to date as the core has changed under it: after the 5.11.0 and 5.11.2
breakages that I initially tackled, it got broken again by 5.13.1, 5.13.6,
5.13.7, 5.13.9, and 5.13.10.  I have still not heard from xmath.  Is this
an appropriate time to convert this arrangement to a full takeover?

I agree. I just transferred primary maintainer status to you. Matthijs, you can still upload new versions and at your request, I will transfer the module back. Primary maintainer status is mostly about being able to allow others to upload new versions.

Best regards,
Steffen