On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Steffen Mueller <smuel...@cpan.org> wrote:
> In the end, we've almost always gotten a Yay/Nay response from the original
> author on issues like this.

Well then, I wouldn't want to break tradition on this.

Due to personal problems I haven't been able to get myself to stop
avoiding my inbox, and although I think things will get better I
certainly won't make any promises w.r.t. my responsiveness. Simply
put, I can't maintain Data::Alias at present nor can I say when this
situation may change.

The mere fact that Zefram has been able to update and fix my rather
magical (and spectacularly poorly commented) module is enough for me
to trust it'll be in good hands.

Therefore...

> As a PAUSE admin, I have to say it would be really important for the general
> practice in these matters to get an ack from Matthijs.

Ack.

- xmath