On Tue, 2011-09-13 at 17:00 +0300, brian d foy wrote:
> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
>    the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article <201109091516.p89fgaij016...@pause.fiz-chemie.de>, "Perl
> Authors Upload Server" <upl...@pause.perl.org> wrote:
>
> > The following module was proposed for inclusion in the Module List:
> >
> >   modid:       Zabbix::API
> >   DSLIP:       RdpOg
> >   userid:      FGA (Fabrice Gabolde)
>
> We typically discourage "API" in a name since that's already
> understood. Would there be a better name for an OO wrapper? We have
> some naming guidelines:
>
> https://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_namingmodules

Good point.  This was originally the "talk to the web API" part of a set
of distributions related to Zabbix, hence "Zabbix::API".  How about
"WebService::Zabbix"?

How does this work?  Should I submit a module proposal again?  How about
uploaded files, can I delete them and re-upload a corrected tarball?

Thanks for your input.

--
Fabrice Gabolde