From: Neil Bowers <n...@bowers.com>
Subject: Fwd: Lingua::EN::Numbers - request for co-maintainer status
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:19:01 +0000

This one is perhaps slightly less clear cut.

Allison Randal (one of the co-maintainers who took over Pod::Simple from Sean)
commented in email to me:
> He likes to see evidence of sustained contribution, so he
> won't hand it off on the first patch, but with several good patches, and
> demonstrating interest in keeping on top of bugs and new releases,
> there's a good chance he will. I don't know, he might have already
> handed this one off, I only tracked the Pod:: modules. If he did already
> hand it off, the new maintainer hasn't been active, so it still might be
> a candidate for adoption.

So if he's expressed a clear preference somewhere / to someone, then I don't
want to go against that, but on the other hand, I've made quite a bit of effort
to get in touch with him, and no-one else seems to be stepping forward.

Begin forwarded message:

--
andreas