Dear all,

I just joined CPAN because I want to contribute with a module (kinda
obvious). My question is about naming, having read already (
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=pause_namingmodules ).

The original name I thought of was Condor::QueueParser, because it is used
for parsing the programmatic output of the Condor Job Scheduler (
research.cs.*wis*c.edu/*condor*), which still needs some massage. Then I
provide it through many formats, -- Real XML, JSON, Perl data structure.

Reading the namingmodules document though, made me change my mind about
creating a new namespace, and the first thing that came into my mind, was
putting it under App:: , but on the other hand, it's not a self-contained
application. It's a lib intended to be used in actual applications.

What are your opinions/suggestions?

Thanks,
Samir