In article
<CANAV15adCHA9sgStHhYr_mtf29wGyZnXaC9jvCe=xrij_1j...@mail.gmail.com>,
Samir Cury <e...@samircury.eng.br> wrote:

> root namespace, given that we still don't know if more people are going to
> contribute with more modules for Condor. I find it possible but unlikely.

I don't even consider the number of people of contributing to a
namespace. I think about the number of people who might not find it
because it doesn't have a good name.

Existing namespaces don't matter as much as people think they do. It's
nice when you are trying to classify a module and its relationship to
other modules, but that's not what you're trying to do.

Putting it under Parse::, along with the other modules there, implies
to many people that they are related not only in function but
interface. That might seem silly to people who know that isn't the
case, but it's easy to understand that implication.

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about