In article <514f65af.4050...@tlinx.org>, LA Walsh
<perl-didd...@tlinx.org> wrote:

> The name was designed to be simple  and easy to use and remember.

Hi Linda,

I'm not interested in any of the p5p drama. I'm going by our existing
guidelines, which I take rather seriously. There's nothing we can or
will do to stop you from developing code and uploading to CPAN.

However, I am interested in the best name possible for any module, and
I don't think the name you've chosen will lead anyone to think that you
are loading modules as you suggest. I think Matt's name suggestion is
good.

Your options now are to keep doing what you are doing, or consider our
naming advice. Either way, we don't want to get in the way of anything
else you're doing or want to contribute. We don't judge modules based
on content, quality, or source. We merely want to help modules get
discovered.

Good luck, :)

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about