On May 21, 2013 12:11 PM, "brian d foy" <brian.d....@gmail.com> wrote:

> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
>    the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article
> <caahknrf176jgcsbt2zbrglqzqbro9bujczwvqm9v4oe-hpg...@mail.gmail.com>,
> Caleb Cushing <xenoterrac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > it appears that when I released B::C under the HostGator account I
> > also released some new modules.
> >
> > can you guys correct this seeing how this is all supposed to be under
> > the same dist? (note: none of these modules should have actually
> > changed, I just cut a release to fix failing tests)
> >

> It looks like these are owned by HGDEV. Who controls that account and
> what account do you want to be added to these namespaces?
>
> Do you mean B::C as a short version of these modules and not the actual
> B::C module?

Sorry yes I am using b::c to refer to the Business::CyberSource namespace.
Yes hgdev is maint on these now. Xeno should have maint as well. Xeno is
primary on the distribution as a whole. Just so happens I added modules
when doing the release under the hgdev account.
http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about