In article
<caahknrejdxjtnjniy06repqyqamdhnqq3cotbsystysw4re...@mail.gmail.com>,
Caleb Cushing <xenoterrac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > If you control the HGDEV account, you can add comaintainers and share
> > permissions:
>
> I do not have control. What would be the process for getting permissions
> seeing that I am in control of primary distribution and bug tracking, so
> all contact generally goes to me.

The next step is to get whomever HGDEV is the set the permissions.
Failing that, I guess we go through the module takeover process.

However, HGDEV has been active in the last six months, and uploaded
that distro in November.

In general, we try not to get in the way of the authors and work hard
to help the authors, such as HGDEV, do this sort of stuff themselves so
it doesn't look like we're taking people's modules away by fiat.

PAUSE instructions:  http://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=pause_04about