Hi,

My name is Vladimir Marek and I work for Oracle Corporation as a
sustaining engineer. Recently I started to maintain Perl in Oracle
Solaris. In Oracle Solaris we ship several modules (like for example
perlgcc) we would like to upload to CPAN or update it if it is already
there. I would like to ask whether you would recommend creating a PAUSE
"company" account so it would be "invisible" if the maintainer in Oracle
changes or should I rather register under my civil name and pass the
ownership of "my" modules to anyone working on them later?

Thank you
--
        Vlad