Hi, Vladimir.

Either approach is acceptable.  I think it's really up to your company
how they want to manage it and whether they want an "official" company
account or not.

For example, at MongoDB, where I work, I set up a company account and
have the PAUSE email address go to a mailing list that goes to the
Perl engineering team.  The password credentials are shared among the
team for redundancy and because we have a high degree of trust.

That sort of casual approach may or may not work for Oracle.

Regards,
David Golden
PAUSE Admin for IDs

--