Hi Thorsten,

> I'd like to adopt the MQSeries module.
>
> A year ago I've uploaded a patch (bug id 113894), but nothing happened. Then
> I've sent a mail to mqser...@cpan.org <mailto:mqser...@cpan.org>, but
> received a bounce mail (user unknown) from Morgan Stanley's mail server. Now
> I have found another issue and sent a mail to this address again, but still
> the same bounce mail. The module has open bug reports that are 8 years old.
> And the last release was built in 2012.
>
> Now I have requested a PAUSE account and forked the read-only repo mirror on
> github (gitpan/MQSeries) into my own account (thorstenhirsch/MQSeries) in
> order to continue development.
>
> What are the next steps?

The README for the distribution lists Hildo Biersma and W Phillip Moore, so
they may know how you can get in touch with the current maintainer, or get
co-maint permission. They’ve both got PAUSE accounts, so I’ve copied them on
this email.

Hildo & Phillip, do you know the status of this module, and who is the right
person to decide if Thorsten can have co-maint?

Cheers,
Neil