Hello Pause team,

I'm confused as I uploaded FusionInventory-Agent-2.3.20.tar.gz under a
sub-folder... I missed to double-check what I had to do. I'm really sorry for
that as this can trouble our community.

I would like to just move the corresponding archive in parent folder but I
didn't find my way into PAUSE site. So I asked in PAUSE to delete the archive
wanting to upload it again but in my root folder. But I need to wait for the
planned deletion and I fully understand this is a really good policy as it
permits to get back in case of mistake.

Then I would like to know if someone in Pause team can overcome my first
mistake by just moving the FusionInventory-Agent-2.3.20.tar.gz archive to the
right place (parent folder). I'll then can undo the delete request and ask for
re-indexing on PAUSE site. If that's not possible, I'll just wait and upload it
again after the deletion.

I'll definitively not make that mistake again ^^

Best regards,

Guillaume Bougard
gboug...@teclib.com

TECLIB' Montpellier