  > Hello Pause team,
  > I'm confused as I uploaded FusionInventory-Agent-2.3.20.tar.gz under a
  > sub-folder... I missed to double-check what I had to do. I'm really
  > sorry for that as this can trouble our community.

Does not seem like a big deal to me.

  > I would like to just move the corresponding archive in parent folder
  > but I didn't find my way into PAUSE site. So I asked in PAUSE to
  > delete the archive wanting to upload it again but in my root folder.
  > But I need to wait for the planned deletion and I fully understand
  > this is a really good policy as it permits to get back in case of
  > mistake.

Yupp.

  > Then I would like to know if someone in Pause team can overcome my
  > first mistake by just moving the FusionInventory-Agent-2.3.20.tar.gz
  > archive to the right place (parent folder). I'll then can undo the
  > delete request and ask for re-indexing on PAUSE site. If that's not
  > possible, I'll just wait and upload it again after the deletion.

Sorry, I have to tell you that unless you find a bug on PAUSE you will
not be able to uplaod a file with the same name again. Not in this or in
some other directory. Even after it is deleted.

Please make up your mind to bump the version number and make another
release.

--
andreas