Hi Dominic,
> I don't really mind either way. Bob is much more involved day to day but I'm
> still a stakeholder (and FWIW hold other assets such as the project
> domain name - there's probably a different discussion to be had about that).

I’ve just transferred the first-come permissions to Bob.

You now have co-maint permissions on all modules, so you’re still able to do
releases.

If things change in the future, Bob will now be able to either grant co-maint
to someone, or transfer the first-come permissions. Until now you would have
had to coordinate, since you had shared ownership.

Thanks,
Neil