Hi,
My PAUSE account is ve...@cpan.org. I maintain a couple of modules, mainly
things that I use that were broken. I've been trying to reach the authors
of the following modules:

SQL::SplitStatement, which was (relatively) recently added as an upstream
dep of DBIx::Class::DeploymentHandler, which has some bugs that break my
$work app.

Dancer::Plugin:Assets, which has been failing on newer perls for the past 7
years (i think it's a hash randomization thing), that I wanted to use on a
different project.

Anyways, I've been trying to reach the various authors of these modules,
but they've been unresponsive for the past several months. Would I be able
to get access to make the necessary changes?