From: John Cerney<mailto:j-cern...@raytheon.com>
Sent: 02 August 2021 13:52
To: Ed .<mailto:ej...@hotmail.com>; modules@perl.org<mailto:modules@perl.org>
Subject: RE: Failed: PAUSE indexer report ETJ/PDL-IO-HDF5-0.74.tar.gz

Hi Ed,

I went into PAUSE to try to update the per-module permissions on
PDL::IO::HDF5::Dataset, PDL::IO::HDF5::Group, PDL::IO::HDF5::tkview.

I ended up on the page here (
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=share_perms  See screenshot
below), where I can select those three modules and hit the “Transfer primary
maintainership” button. However, when I do this nothing happens.

There is a comment at the top of the page “Module Metadata has been removed
from PAUSE and is no longer editable. Please contact a PAUSE administrator to
choose a new owner”. That makes me thing the per-module ownership is something
PAUSE can’t update anymore.

Have you tried to do this on any other modules. If so, did it work for you?

Thanks,

John