From: Ed . <ej...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 3:29 PM
To: John Cerney <j-cern...@raytheon.com>; modules@perl.org
Subject: [External] FW: Failed: PAUSE indexer report ETJ/PDL-IO-HDF5-0.74.tar.gz

Hi John,

I'm assuming that some time ago you passed over "first-come" permission on
PDL::IO::HDF5 to Chris Marshall. Since then, he has passed over that to me.
I've just made a new release as you can see below, and it looks like you might
have meant to also pass over the "first-come" to Chris of:

  *   PDL::IO::HDF5::Dataset
  *   PDL::IO::HDF5::Group
  *   PDL::IO::HDF5::tkview

If I'm right, could I ask you to pass the "first-come" on them to me (ETJ)?
Then I can reindex the new 0.74 and it won't give that warning anymore.

Best regards,
Ed