Even simpler, I think, is to alias everything to your one script, so you
don't have to worry about what else might be in that directory.

ScriptAlias "/cgi-bin/" "/opt/mysite/cgi-bin/my_app.pl"

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_alias.html#scriptalias talks
about some strategies for this.

-Dan