For error handling in this case, keep in mind that there are multiple kinds
of errors. Transport errors (connection failure, etc) will result in the
promise being rejected, which for `all` will cause the whole promise to be
rejected and the `catch` callback to be called, rendering an exception page
(in my example). If you don't want that to happen, add a `catch` handler to
each `get_p` promise that doesn't die to turn it into a resolved promise
(this example one will just pass the rejection reason along):

my @promises = map { $ua->get_p($_)->catch(sub { @_ }) } @urls;

Then when iterating over the results, you will get the string error instead
of the $tx if the get_p originally failed.

HTTP errors on the other hand you have to check for yourself, they don't
affect the resolution of the promise.

-Dan