What type of "Minion" are you using?

I ran into the same sort of thing with very long running scripts under
'Pg'  I changed over to a simple Sereal => $file  and that solved the
problem at least for me

hope this help

--
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the
use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or