> I know that this is dependent on your application, but the problem is that
> an external company has written this for us and they don't want to advice
> us on the best practice settings. :-(

Without knowledge about what exactly the application does it's pretty much
impossible to help
you. There is no one size fits all best practice for Mojolicious
performance. Mojolicious is a
web framework that allows for many different paradigms to be used that all
require different
optimizations.

--
sebastian